The God Of MMOG
Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 27
|Subject: Forum Rules Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:12 pm|| |
Welcome to the MMOG Forum, Here are the general forum rules:
- This is a privately owned forum. We reserve the right to accept, decline or revoke memberships.
- The management reserves the right to make judgement calls. We can't write a rule for everything. If we see nonsense on the forum we will take care of it and let you know why. This is the "no nonsense" rule.
- No content that is considered racist, obscene or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice. This includes avatars.
- You will not violate a persons privacy by publishing against someone's will information that is private and personal unless you have evidence of a crime or scam. Your post will be deleted if you cannot back up your claim.
- Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully.
- Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion.
- Do not spam the forums, we encourage quality posts. Do not cut and paste your own posts, or those from other forums. Do not double/triple post if you want to add something to a previous post please use the edit function.
- Do not promote your own website, company, or service in any of the forum categories. This includes starting a thread, or replying to a post. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM.
- Promoting other similar forums (or any forum that resembles the structure and/or content of MMOG in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted.
- Affiliate links of any type are not allowed in posts, signatures, or anywhere else on the forum. The Owner of this forum is the only one permitted to post affiliate links.
- Your forum signature may not exceed 3 lines and 200 characters in length, and may contain no more than two links. Image sigs must not exceed 450x150 pixels. Violations of these rules may be corrected without warning.
- Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators. However, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.
- Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in an immediate ban.
- If you made advertising by PM, you will see your PM mailbox disabled
- If your avatar doesn't respect the rules and you ignore the moderator's request to have it changed, the Administrator will forbid you from displaying an Avatar
- Advertising for money-related stuff = Immediate ban
- Ignoring the moderators warnings and continuing to not respect the rules and insulting people will result in a ban from this forum
- You must respect the moderators and administrators. They all work voluntarily on this forum and they are human, not machines!
- Violation of the rules will result in a warning and possibly a ban, depending on the severity of the violation. Warnings will be issued by PM. Permanent bans are at the discretion of the Moderators and the Admins.
- Please enjoy the debates and discussions and do your best to lead by example in creating a civil environment of mutual understanding, learning and fun!
- Rules subject to change without notice.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you have read and agree to follow the forum rules. NOTE: MMOG TEAM reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
If you have any question about one of the forum rules, please PM Admins or Moderators to ask your question.
We thank you for your comprehension and for respecting these rules.